Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Government by the Worst People

     Every day, I get a new word by email from Dictionary.com.  Today's word just cracked me up.
Here it is in all of its glory:

nounplural kakistocracies.
1.
government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

I have to admit that I had never seen this word in my life, but it does fit almost every government in the history of mankind.  All democracies always lead to kakistocracies.  Who is going to argue with that?  I'm having a hard time with pronouncing this word.  I tend to want to pronounce it "cacatocracies."  It is amazing how we have such low-quality people who are in "public" service.

Imagine, the govtards are spreading the seeds of kakistocracies.  Maybe Rush Limbaugh should call himself: "the doctor of kakistocracy."  The possibilities are endless.





2 comments:

  1. I as well Al...get the word of the day from Dictionary.com. I cannot get that word out of my mind. I use it daily now....looool

    ReplyDelete