Friday, April 29, 2022

Quacks R US.


Doctors put drugs of which they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.  Voltaire

The above quote is from Voltaire, a 17th century philosopher who reflects the exact same condition of medicine that we have today.  While we do have more modern techniques in testing, it seems that the above description fits in perfectly from my experience with hospitals.  This quote would certainly fit in with the idiocy of the recent “pandemics” imposed on the world through some kind of bio-terroriosm.  And it is the drug companies who are inflicting the most pain from the medical industry.

The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.  Voltaire

The best results I’ve had in treating any medical problems have been the use of natural remedies.  I’ll use a doctor to find out what might be wrong with me but I’ll try natural remedies first.  With a few adjustments in diet I seem to do much better than I ever did in taking meds.  But the main point I’m attempting to make is that in the 17th century, Voltaire noticed the same things that we do today.  I think his words “amusing the patient” is the same as all of the various tests and the application of multiple drugs that we have today.

Related:

Abomination of Vaccinations: The Poisoned Needle

Are Hospitals Extermination Centers?


Walter Allen Thompson has a book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land

No comments:

Post a Comment