Thursday, April 28, 2022

False Words Infect the Soul

 

“False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.”  (Plato)


In understanding the dangers and the destructiveness of lying, Plato put it into its proper context in noting that it is evil and it infects the soul with evil.  I read this a few days ago and I’ve been thinking about it ever since.


False words probably reflect the entirety of our political and religious systems.  In my studies, I look for the evil signs and the contradictions in order to determine what is a lie or what is the truth.  But the part of it that shook me to the core is how he says “it infects the soul with evil.”


I’ve been studying these two subjects for a long time and now as an old man, I can hardly read the news or follow online conversations because I’m not confident about the people knowing or telling the truth.  Maybe they’ll use some of the truth to hide the evil.  Either way, the false words infect the soul and this is going to be damaging to the reader.  I think that infecting the soul does major damage.


I’ve studied history more than a lot of people and the more I learn, the more I realize that I don’t know much.  To do research, I find myself reading things I would not normally entertain in my mind for one second.  The evil words infect my soul and now I understand all of it a little better.  Studying evil is not very productive and it can do internal damage to anyone doing it.


I’m trying to make adjustments and control my thoughts and actions to conform with the natural law and that includes the “studying” of evil.  The reality of government and religion is the worst thing I’ve ever experienced in my entire life.  Part of that control is that I don’t believe anything that is stated by an oath-taker or someone who makes demonic signs.  The evil people will always show us who they are but we have to be aware of it.  This has been a lot easier for me since I’ve been doing it and it keeps me out of a lot of trouble.


The false words make it almost impossible to make a correct judgment or have any truthful thoughts about what is being said.  False words will produce wrong actions on those who inadvertently believe them.  This has happened to all of us.  These things can infect our souls in ways we may not understand.  I think it is best to avoid the false words to the best of our ability.


The best method I’ve found is to ask the question: What facts do you have that show that what I’m reading is true or what he is speaking is correct?  By using right reason and common sense I should get the correct answer.


Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land

2 comments:

  1. but it does not justify that people act like idiots and do nothing while they kill us

    ignoring what is currently happening is only leading us to the slaughterhouse

    everything is a lie everything

    the world we have should not exist and that those who control the world destroy everything without receiving any consequences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loyd pye everything you know is wrong

    ReplyDelete