Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Page Family Update



     A few days ago I posted an article about the Page family and their ordeal in dealing with the various government agencies when dealing with adoptive children.  When I was five-years-old my mother had to deal with these same agencies as they wanted to remove me from my home.  On looking back, I can see that by removing me from the only mother I had known would have been an extremely traumatic experience.  Fortunately for me, that did not happen.
     When people adopt children, they bond with them quickly.  Any loving home would be better than being put in a stranger's home after four years in the Page's home.  I really don't have enough foul words in my vocabulary to describe how I feel about the government idiots who let this happen.

03/31/16 Udate
California Supreme Court Refuses to Intervene
saveourlexi.com


Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land

No comments:

Post a Comment