Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Ultimate Insult

    
      I was relating to a friend of mine that I was thinking that listening or associating with evil people and/or stupid people could lower a person's IQ at least 30 points.  He agreed with me and then sent me the following quote by Billy Madison:  " What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."  (This quote can be seen on YouTube.)   I've heard a lot of put-downs in my day, but this one really cuts to the chase.  But this isn't an insult as much as it is a legitimate criticism that is needed to be applied to government and religious leaders; and those who are prone to telling outright lies or just stupid thoughts.  I want to focus on the idea that when we look at lies, evil, and stupid things--we actually are lowering our own intellect.
     He uses the words "insanely idiotic."  Any lie is that and more.  In my own dealings with religious and government people, "insanely idiotic" describes perfectly the discourse that I have been subjected to on a continual basis.  To give an extreme example of this, go to The Call of Shame and listen to this idiotic discussion that Marc Stevens had with an IRS attorney.  I think the reader will agree that this has to be an "insanely idiotic" conversation.  You cannot get any more dishonest than this IRS attorney.
    This agent gave Marc and "incoherent response" to every reasonable question that he raised.  There are no vague words that Marc said, he just kept asking a few basic questions that the attorney was not willing to answer.
     Her answers could not produce one "rational thought", not one fact that Marc was requesting, and her response, if taken seriously, could actually lower a man's intellect.  Anyone who hears a response like this is indeed dumber than before they heard this exchange.
     When we decide to look at something or listen to anyone's speech, we have to be careful to guard our minds because we shouldn't allow their words to affect our own intellect.  If I want to improve myself, I try not to engage my mind with things that could lower my own intelligence.  For example, I found myself screaming at Bill O'Reilly as I was cooking my dinner.  The man says so many stupid things, and I just lost it.  So, I'm standing in front of my son's big screen TV screaming at the top of my lungs.  This was definitely an IQ lowering event.  I believe that evil and stupid can lower the intellect.  And I think that even researching evil as in government, history, and religion can have that effect.  We all are reading things that may or may not be true.  If they aren't true, why distort the mind.  I'd rather spend the time learning something that I can use.
     Is Marc Stevens dumber listening to the responses of IRS attorneys and agents?  I don't see how he's much different than anyone else, but he seems to be able to handle it better than most people.  But a constant inculcating of stupidity will adversely affect the mind of even the most thick-skinned person.  This is why most government, politics, religion, and media should be avoided; preserve the mind.  Even those of us who do research have to be careful not to lower our own intellects.  Researching evil is like documenting every turd in the cesspool.  At a certain point, there's no return for the effort.  And I think that the powers know it.
     So during the upcoming political season, just think of all those people who are getting their IQs lowered by listening to the various candidates.  The politician's words are the ultimate insult to anyone's intelligence.  Voting for these creeps ensures our own mental and physical slavery.

Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land

1 comment:

  1. God is intelligence. Satan is also intelligent. Satan want you to be stupid. If you are stupid you do stupid things, thus creating your own misery that sets in motion a endless circle of more stupidity and misery. If you are smart and without ethics, you make others do your work for you. All Satan has to do is sit back and be entertained.

    ReplyDelete