Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Only Doing My Job

   
   To be a government worker, politician, or representative  means to be a hired thug.  There is no honor in working for what is passed off for government.  Whether one is just the janitor, clerk, or the President of the United States, it means that a man is a part of a very evil system whose intent is to destroy the lives of men.  Anyone who is a part of an evil system like this is in danger of becoming extremely evil themselves.
     I was in a courtroom about 10 years ago in Redding, California.  I had the audacity to ask the judge what laws we were going to use.  The exchange went something like this: I have three certified copies of the California Constitution, 1849, 1878, and 1966, which one are we going to use today?  Yes, I was a bit of a smart ass but it was an intelligent question as there are three variations (at least) of the California Constitution.  The judge said: "Mr. Thompson, I am not going to play twenty questions with you today."  So, I simply stood up and walked out of the courtroom.  I then went over to the Sheriff's office and requested that I file a complaint on the judge because I thought he was impersonating a judicial officer.  The Sheriff refused to let me file a complaint.  About two weeks later, I was literally dragged out of my office by the State Marshal and brought back into court.
     I personally was acquainted with some of the local marshals and they knew all about the various issues.  As one of them was walking me down the hallway to the courtroom door in handcuffs, he says to me: "Sorry Al, I'm just doing my job."  Of course, I replied: "Didn't they say that in Nuremberg?"  He says: "Nuremberg?"  That gave him something to think about.
     So I say this to the anarchists: we already have anarchy, how do you like it so far?  It is the government who disrespects its own laws, and by kidnapping and putting people in jail without proper facts in evidence, they are also violating God's laws.  Manstealing is a capital offense in the scriptures. He that stealeth a man, and selleth him, if it be found with him, shall die the death. (Exodus 21:16)  Are there not bonds that are put on a man's head when he is convicted and then sold on the bond market?  This is why judges and lawyers are thieves.  Just because some demonic psycho in a black robe issues an order, doesn't mean anyone is obligated to carry it out unless it is a lawful order.  The only lawful orders would be those which comply with God's commandments and the natural law.  Without that kind of discipline, nothing is going to work properly.  We will always be under satanic tyranny.
     No man has a license to violate natural law.  The only true sovereign is the creator.  We are all subject to natural law, whether we like it or not.  And to put a man in jail without a proper trial or by hiding exculpatory evidence, is an offense against God and His natural law.  "I'm only doing my job" is no excuse for injuring another man, woman, or child.

Walter Allen Thompson is the author of The Grace of Repentance: Keeping God's Commandments

    
    

2 comments:

  1. God's commandments? NOT. Only natural law of the creator matters. God? Really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.google.ca/search?q=anarchy+etymology&oq=anarcgy+e&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.6596j1j7&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

    Just posting a useful etymology for you to consider:) I love the article otherwise! Natural law is the only law:)

    ReplyDelete