- Don't call your wife, girlfriend, and fiance a bitch. Don't call her a whore, slut, or any other filthy language. Don't call other people M....F...., N word. You should act like an adult, so skip the nasty words.
- Don't use the F-word in front of your mother. I've actually seen this and I wanted to give the kid a knuckle sandwich. Have some respect for your mother.
- Open any doors for a woman. This may be chauvinistic, but who cares? When you do this, you are showing respect for her.
- If you go out to eat dinner or on a date; pay for it. Don't be a cheapskate and make her pay for her half, or worse, make her pay the whole bill. Be a man, and pay the bill. If you can't afford it, then do something else until you can. I'm sorry, but there is nothing worse than a man depending upon a woman for money. Always make sure you have enough money, which means you'll have to develop your career skill-set to make sure you're never out of work and money.
- When you go out to dinner, turn off the cell phones. I know this may be difficult, and you may experience withdrawals such as shaking uncontrollably; foaming at the mouth and rolling on the floor. When you go out with a woman, pay attention to her. You may even want to leave the cell phones in the car.
- If a hot chick comes into the restaurant, don't ogle her as if you've never seen one like that, but look the other way and look completely disinterested. This will make your date feel good without any competition.
- Don't wear sagging pants, with a baseball cap twisted backwards on your head. Just know that when you do this, it is as if you were putting a sign on yourself that says: "I'm an idiot." You may well be an idiot, but you don't have to tell everyone.
- Don't you try to stop a man from doing any of the above.
- Don't do your makeup at the table. In fact, a lot of men like me don't like makeup on a woman. Men like to see the real thing. You may think it's ugly, but most men don't. If you must use makeup, do not spend hours putting it on and delaying the thing you would be otherwise doing.
- If a man says something you deem is questionable, don't snap at him and then attack like a pit bull. Just quietly ask for clarification. If you still find it objectionable, then politely make your point. Do not go from 0 to bitch in 5 seconds. That will upset the whole relationship.
- If you are going out with your husband, don't say: "You're not going out with me wearing that!" Gently suggest that perhaps he would look better wearing this or that, but don't strong-arm him.
- If you say you will call him back at a certain time, then have the common decency to be on time. Most men I know, can't stand it when someone doesn't call back when they said they would. What this shows is your lack of consideration, interest, and respect. This is a big "no go" for most men.
- Wear modest clothing. You don't need to show off your breasts in public. That's for your husband at home, and not for everyone who has a pair of eyes.
- Men love women who don't want to be men. Don't try to compete with a man, try to compliment the man with your own femininity. The reason why women are getting little respect is that they have become very hostile to a man's masculinity.
Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land