Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Goodbye J.C. Penny: Les Be On Our Way

      
     My family have been lifetime customers of J.C. Penny's, however, with the hiring of Ellen Degenerate..or whatever her name is, I will no longer be buying anything from this company.  I'm sick and tired of the homosexual agenda taking over everything being in-your-face with it.  It seems like us heterosexuals just don't have a place in society anymore.  I sent in a complaint to their customer service department today and this is how they responded:
"As we focus on being in sync with the rhythm of our customers' lives and operating in a 'Fair and Square' manner that is rooted in integrity, simplicity and respect, we couldn't think of a better partner than Ellen DeGeneres. We are extremely proud to have her on our team."
    In other words, J.C. Penny essentially told me to stuff it.  So, I will focus on my right to never purchase another thing from this company as long as I have breath. I will focus my "sync and rythmn" on admiring nice women who raise decent children.  Homosexuals are on the wrong side of God's law and natural law and there is no benefit in becoming one.  Yes, they have a right to choose that for themselves, but the are ruining their lives.  They are lazy and don't want the joy or the responsibility of raising a family under God's laws, so they take the easy way out and pervert themselves with their stupid activities.  I see this response as snotty, arrogant, and probably a homo wrote it.  They are destroying everything.  If homos like destroying their lives, then they will have to live with the consequences, but in the meantime, I wish they would go back into the closet.
     The best course of action by those of us who are still heterosexual is to stop purchasing from this company, or any other company who promotes the homosexual agenda.  That would probably mean that you'll have to stop watching TV, stop going to movies, do your own interior design, and homeschool your children.

Walter Allen Thompson is the author of The Grace of Repentance: Keeping God's Commandments
http://www.graceofrepentance.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment