Most of the religions co-operate with the socialist govtards via tax breaks and do nothing to stem the tide of an immoral system.
Conservative govtards and still socialists
It cannot be disputed that a conservative provides for a false opposition. They are intended to appear one way when the fact show that they are essentially the same thing. Many hard working activists become despondent when they work hard for many years only to find out that the people they depended on to make proper changes turned their backs on them. The real problem is that the government cannot do anything good upon the principles of communism. Being a member of any modern government means that they are communists. They may not think of themselves as communists but they are and it can't be disputed.
Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto
The easiest way I've found to understand the political systems of the world is to understand The Communist Manifesto. And the easiest way to understand this piece-of-shit document is to know the "Ten Planks" as they are key to understanding the basic principles of the de facto government. Most sane people would never choose a socialist political system for themselves.
- Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, and bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labor.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolution of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Conservatives have no capacity to change anything other than minor details
A conservative will always say (I did the same thing) that we have to get back to the Constitution when the facts show that the Constitution was a big part of the problem. In my opinion, the Constitution is a bankruptcy, tax, and slave document. The Constitution ensured the slavery of all men, women, and children. The voting part is nothing but a scam to make people think that they have a choice; providing for a false hope which always turns to nothing. Someone who is interested in true freedom must address this plague and scourge called communism, socialism, and fascism. All are socialists doctrines and the world's "governments" are essentially communist. Don't be confused with the seemingly "capitalist" mask. Communists have to allow a certain amount of private economic activity or there would be nothing to steal.
The Constitution is the problem and not the solution. I had personal experience with it. I tried to use the "bill of rights" only to find out that they are not honored by the legal system. Thus, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are just bullshit. What is important to the govtards is the STATE, State, or state which are the instruments of conquest and confiscation. Communism is the tool for conquest and confiscation. The reader should now be able to better understand what is really happening. The only alternative system that would work is using the natural law the way God created it. The Constitution is the document for slavery and not for freedom. We've all been horribly brain-raped into thinking it is an instrument for freedom. And this is the reason conservatives look like traitors. They can't help it. They think the political process is something that can be used to improve or change the government. It's not who votes, it's about who counts the votes. The govtards always have everything under control to benefit and to enrich themselves. Thus, any conservative who honestly thinks he can change things for the better is deluded and is not dealing with reality. Until people start questioning these communist principles then nothing much will change. Conservatives are socialists too!
In the following posts, I will review some of the writings of the Anti-Federalist Papers. These were written by people who did not want a constitution nor did they want a large federal government. In the meantime, I suggest that the reader consider these writings at the link provided below.
Lipstick on the Communist Pig
Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land