Thursday, November 1, 2012

Evil and Stupid: A Waste of Life

    
      When I look back on my life, I realize that I wasted countless hours watching or reading things that were stupid, evil, or both.  I have now come to realize that all these things were a complete waste of time and that I should have separated myself from them.  I would have had a better life.  I don't think the creator put us on earth to have a rotten time of it, but rather to allow us to enjoy our lives and be productive men and women.  Evil and stupid get in the way of us enjoying our lives.  So, the obvious thing would be to separate ourselves from those things, and enjoy the life that God gave us.  Evil and stupid are a waste of life and we should take extra measures in our lives to separate ourselves from them.
     Now, I seem to be doing much better in life because I try not to pay attention to most sources of media.  Because the content that is available is not meaningful, does not edify me, and it does not serve any productive purpose.  I have found that avoiding evil and stupid things results in a much more peaceful life.  I try to do my own thinking for myself, rather than trying to understand information that is either stupid or evil.

Evil and Stupid in Movies:

     Why would I want to go to any violent movie?  I think that these movies are extremely destructive to the mind, and I believe that is the intent of the people who make them.  The intent is to destroy the minds of young people and inflame their minds and souls with evil.  I have watched a fair amount of these movies over the years and I can't think of one good thing that I got out of them; not one thing.  Imagine the stupidity of it--going to a movie on a date and watching violence, murder, and mayhem--how romantic!  Rather than spending quality time together, people pay good money to go see evil and stupid.  These things are a waste of life.

Separating from Stupid and Evil:

     Today is Halloween 2012, and I was at the store and someone asked me what I was going to do for Halloween.  I told them that "I don't do Halloween" and I gave him the reason why.  I don't believe it is healthy for the mind and soul for a little child to dress up as a dead person.  Somehow, the whole idea of Halloween is grossly misdirected and stupid.  Why would anyone dress up their child as a ghoul or a vampire?  It is just demonic and satanic.  This is also a waste of life.  Children do not need to be exposed to nonsense like that, but this stinking holiday keeps going and going.  It lays the foundation of celebrating death.  This too is a waste of life.  If we could count the hours wasted on this garbage, that alone would be something to contemplate.  Is it several billion hours of life completely wasted on something so evil and stupid.  When looked at in those terms, one can see the damage done to the minds of children all in the name of just a little fun.  What's fun about death?  Again, this is a waste of life.
     I try to just mind my own business, but I will point out the stupidity of it.

Avoiding Liars:

     When I know I'm just going to hear a bunch of lies, I try to avoid any encounter with that kind of person.  My two big groups of liars are religious and government organizations.  Yes, I believe in God, but I can't stomach religion.  My faith is in the creator and not in any organization.  So by careful avoidance, I try not to waste my life on stupid and evil.  This really does work well and it makes my days more enjoyable.  I don't listen to stupid people or people who lie.  I try to completely avoid this kind of person because they have nothing to offer anyone.

Avoiding the waste of life:

     Whatever that I have under my control, I do my best not to get involved with stupid and evil because, as an older man, I don't want to waste any more of my life on such things.  And while I am tempted sometimes, the fact is, that by measuring my actions along the lines of the commandments and natural law, I find that my life is much better.  In order to get my mind out of the control of other people, I have to severely limit my intake of stupid and evil.  If I can recognize stupid and evil, then I know that it is the fruit of the corrupted tree.  After I see stupid and evil, I then look to who's causing it and why.  And when I look at it this way, I always see a government or a religious person causing trouble.  If there is anything bad in life, the first place I look for the cause is government and religion.  I see this over and over and there is no denying the root cause of the problems of mankind.  So I try not to waste my life being involved with either one.  So far, I'm very happy with the results.
     I have one more suggestion to help make life more peaceful.  I try to avoid groups of people.  Whether they be political, religious, or something else, there will always be something about the group that will be offensive to my moral values.  Rather than have to endure such things, I just stay out of these groups and if I had it to do over again, I would keep my wife and children away from them for a myriad of reasons.  Groups of people are dangerous.  If you must be in a group of people, just keep your guard up and don't allow anyone to start doing your thinking for you.  If you see something that is offensive, just know that there is probably going to be more coming down the pike.  I like to talk to people, I don't like groups because I don't trust them; especially government or religious groups.   I refuse to waste my life.  Our minds and our bodies are not made for that kind of idiocy.

Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land

5 comments:

  1. Nice job as usual!

    We really don't do Hallosilly either. We have a nice little family party with all the trimmings watching our favorite movies all night and quoting our favorite parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here, Al! Good message.

    I also discovered today that I need to use the Chrome browser to read your blog; using iceweasel (Debian linux's version of firefox) just gives me spinning gears that go nowhere. I think it's due to Adobe not offering new versions of flash for linux anymore and your blog theme must require a new-ish version of flash. fyi, in case you care. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 12, 2013

    Very good, I always shake my head at the insanity of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Walter. Simple and obvious truths are the best!

    ReplyDelete