Friday, June 7, 2024

Check It Before You Believe It

 

Check It Before You Believe It


The most mind boggling things I have learned was hearing information that is contrary to what I had been taught.  I never would have thought that I was indoctrinated with mostly drivel, mistakes, and outright lies. As of this writing, I am 77 years old and just when I thought I had heard everything, something else come up that I've had to change my views.  I've been writing about conspiracies for many years and it is my opinion that most people don't want to know the truth.  Actually, I could have done without reading any of this nonsense and I may have had a more peaceful life.  However, knowing the truth and then acting accordingly makes good sense when using right reason and common sense.


I believe in the real God, but that's all I know.  I use the evidence of the creation that there is a real God but I don't know all of the specifics.  So I refrain from writing about things I don't know much about and the real God is one of them.  I have no regard or respect for religion as they all have a different doctrine about the nature of God.  If all of the religions have a different version of God then they are probably all wrong.  No matter which religion it is it is obvious that the people are being lied to.  When a man hears a lie and then acts upon it, the results are going to be bad.


Any kind of belief that is based on lies or inaccuracies is going to be a big waste of time and energy.  Beliefs that are based on evidence as being true are always going to have the better results.  This is why I believe that the natural law and the natural order is the best way to learn the truth. 


We were all born with the ability to reason and use common sense.  This will always get good results.  Even thinking about good things will bring peace to our minds. But if we rely on lies and falsehoods our minds will be tormented and nothing but trouble will occur.


This is why it is extremely important to make sure that the things we believe are true.  And if we find that we've been deceived, then it is time to change our minds along with a change of the course of action.  The natural law is simple and it works extremely well.  When considering any issue of the day, just ask yourself: What facts do I have that prove that XXX is true?  If you can't answer the question, then the whole issue should be put aside until the understanding appears based upon the facts.


Walter Allen Thompson has a book called:Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land

#naturallaws #naturalorder 


Donate

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/althompson 

No comments:

Post a Comment