Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Good Spirit will Irritate Other Peoples’ Demons

 

I found this quote on the internet and I think it is very useful in understanding the opposition to the real God’s World Order and the Satanic “new world order”:

“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons.”

I keep reading this over and over and I’m finding that it helps me to understand the interaction among moral and immoral people.  Immoral people are the ones who never want their actions criticized.  If they are doing something bad or evil, they don’t like to have them exposed.  Moral people or people who are seeking out the proper morality on any issue will become frustrated that they are not appreciated by immoral people.

It is the evil that must reproduce itself over and over again in order to gain perceived power that it doesn’t have in the first place.  There is never any power in evil as it is the weakest position a man can take.  Evil is for losers and doing evil will always get bad results.  We can watch this happen with the vaccine mandates, regulations, and lockdowns as they begin to fall apart because their existence is founded upon evil; or lies.  The medical industry is imploding under their own bullshit.  

People who do evil are under the influence of demons.  The above quote gives me a better understanding of the dynamics of various relationships over the years.  When I have suggested a good course of action to someone who is influenced by evil or demons, they get extremely irritated.  The truth cannot be tolerated in the mind of a demon.  Only lies are tolerated.  And I think most of us have done battle with good and evil inclinations and perhaps it is the spiritual side that gets the most activity.

Perhaps this is why governments and religions are so worthless.  They don’t address the core of the problems of mankind like the natural order does.  They have put all of us on a continual merry-go-round—confusing our minds between good and evil.  If we question the teachings of government and religion, then they attack us as being enemies of their doctrines.

This reminded me of the time when I was in 5th or 6th grade I asked the principle of the school something like: “How did you get authority over me?”  The principle blew a stack, yelled at me and then called my mother down to the school.  My mother backed me up by saying that it was a fair question and she wondered why the principle got so upset.  Apparently, I upset the principle’s demon by asking the question.

If a man questions the evil of homosexuality then the homos will come out and attack him for being racist or a bigot.  Homosexuality is obviously immoral and the only way they can defend it is to produce more of it.  They know that they are wrong but continue to engage in their perversions because they have become slaves to the evil.

Go into a courtroom and ask the judge: “What facts do you have that show your laws apply to me?”  If you push for an answer to the question, eventually the judge will blow his stack and start yelling.  The reason is that the truth is irritating his demon.

If we are moral and tell the truth, then there is nothing to fear.  But if we share the truth with people who don’t want to received it; again, the reason is that the truth is irritating their demons.

I hadn’t quite thought of it in this way and I don’t know who came up with this idea but I do appreciate its wisdom.  Keeping the demons away is to choose the proper morality which is good over evil.  


Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land 



2 comments:

  1. This can be a corollary to 2 Timothy Ch.4: 3-4

    "For there shall be a time when they will not endure sound doctrine but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers having itching ears:

    And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."

    These people simply put no importance on the truth, but in justifying their errors somehow. It's not just that they have got something factually wrong, but fundamentally wrong; and this has a hold on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have my Bible to hand at present (long story), but another useful quote is the one in which Jesus starts by saying "you are of your father the devil", and includes the statement that "truth is not in him".

    If truth is not in him, CAN the devil speak the truth? Does he even know what truth is? It often seems his followers don't.

    ReplyDelete