Authority is from Hell
Many governments claim that their authority comes from God. While I believe in God, I do not put any confidence in any of the religions. The big question is: which God? I believe when they say, God, they really mean the Devil. I used to go to various Christian churches and the people and the leaders were rotten to the core. The other religions aren't any better: Judaism, Islam, Buddist, and many others are just bat-shit crazy. But it doesn't do any good to get in theological debates because none of these religious people can prove that their God is the one who created the heavens and the earth and all that they contain. That's the God that really matter, not the religious nonsense. The authority of that God is evidenced by the natural law to which everyone on earth is subject. That is the real law. The governments and the religions are so immoral that it defies all logic. So when we see the government screw up, just know that it is supposed to be that way. In other words, the government is doing its job perfectly. It really has no authority to do anything because it is an immoral system. Morality is the same for everyone and I don't believe that God gave the government any special privileges. The government's authority is of the Devil and it is working perfectly. The Devil is a form of a false god. The whole government and religious systems are based on Satanic principles so there is never any reason for them to conduct themselves in any moral fashion.
Communism and fascism are essentially the same
The modern-day government system depends on "other people's money." They are massive systems of theft and murder. Most, if not all, of the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto are in place and have been for hundreds of years. We didn't have to go to Korea or Vietnam to have war with communists, as they could have just gone to Washington D.C. (District of Communists?) It is the constant drumbeat of war that keeps society from progressing to living a full and happy life. In the "United States," the largest domestic terrorist organization is the federal government and the various "law enforcement" agencies. They are the real trouble-makers and there's no end in sight.
Resisting the evil
I've done a lot of historical research and the best suggestion I can give is to stay as far away from the governments and religions as possible. Perhaps, separation is a better word. It would be nice to be completely separated but I haven't found the planet that would make that possible. But I do have some specific suggestions:
- Don't swear any oaths. Oath-taking is rooted in the occult so never let anyone talk you into it.
- Limit your intake of the news and entertainment. These too are rooted in the occult. It is best to do something else. Sitting in a corner in your home picking your nose is more productive than watching television.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Wait until marriage to have sex. Premarital sex always gets bad results.
- Don't get tattoos. I can't believe how many people now write on themselves. Tattoos look like shit.
- Treat other people the way you would like to be treated and have more respect for others.
- Don't be a liar, thief, or cheat; just stay within the natural law and you can't go wrong.
Lipstick on the Communist Pig
Swear Not at All
Walter Allen Thompson is the author of Natural Law: Supreme Law of the Land