There is no shortage of information on the "new world order". There are a lot of websites which deal with the exposure of the evil doings of govtards and religious leaders; one is not any better than the other. Their product is essentially everything that is bad and that goes against God's natural order of life. The purpose of the new world order is to bring misery, death and hell upon mankind. Most government and religious leaders are demented wretches. While my language is harsh, the facts show that this description is as accurate as it is crude. There is really no political opposition to the new world order because most groups are connected at the hip with it. The most prominent tool of the govtards is communism. All of the countries that I am aware of are practicing communists, socialists, fascists, and "globalists." Globalist means communism for everyone. The new age movement is just another form of satanism. The underlying foundation (if you want to call it that) of the new world order is satanism which has manifested itself in government through oath-taking and communism. God's world order simply uses the natural laws with men and women exercising their natural rights regardless of what any government legislates. Any government with any authority would have to respect the natural order and history has shown that they are not capable of it. However, the new world order is weak as it appears strong. It has nothing good going for it and those who are influenced by it will continue to be unhappy and miserable. The purpose of this article is not so much to expose the new world order, but I'm going to present some ideas as to how to separate from it and minimize the influence that it has on our hearts and minds.
Separating the mind
There is nothing to be learned from a socialist or a communist. There is nothing to be learned from any government which violates the natural law and the natural rights that come with a man or woman's own existence. The government doesn't have authority to do anything that would violate God's natural laws. For instance: if Congress enacted legislation that suspended the law of gravity, it would have no authority because it doesn't have the power to do it. The law of gravity is what it is and no one can change it. This is what I mean by natural law. A man has the natural right to live his life in peace and to keep all of the fruit of his labor. Whether he is paid in Federal Reserve Notes or fiddlesticks, the facts show that anything less than keeping all of the fruit of one's labor is a form of slavery. So all of the things we have learned as children, have to be re-examined for their veracity and there will have to be many mental adjustments before any progress can be mad. The mind has to be pulled away from this nonsense. Most forms of media are completely useless and they are as open sewer lines into the mind. There is a constant inculcating of satanic gibberish the fouls the mind and turns people around from God's natural order. So the idea here is to limit the amount of intake until we can get the exposure to it down to a more manageable level. Here is what I do for myself to make sure I'm not taken in by rotten information:
- I shut down the television completely and especially I avoid any of the mainstream media.
- I read various internet sites, however, I do not trust any writing or any video that may lead me into useless information. I do use the internet for research and I do read some news sites. But I am very cautious as to not be taken in by bogus stories.
- I do not go to any churches or religious groups because none of them believe in what they say they believe. My experience in this has been with "Christians" who talk a good talk, but in their deeds, they are just as bad as anyone else. But all religions seems to be like this. They distort sound doctrines which instill high morality in order to make themselves look righteous. When speaking with any religious leader, one has to approach the man with the idea that he's probably lying. I believe that God is the same for everyone and that none of the religious groups I am aware of reflect the true teachings of God which is self-evident in nature. Once bad religion gets into someone's mind, it is very difficult to get it out; it can be done, but why go through it if you don't have to?
- I work on matching my own actions to God's commandments which conform to the natural laws. Only those commandments which conform to the natural laws should be followed and the ones that don't should--at the very least--should be put aside or avoided i.e. circumcision and the Sabbath. Most religions can't agree which day the Sabbath is on and this is an example of the stupidity of religion. Circumcision and the Sabbath are doctrines which cannot be reasoned with common sense nor can they be observed in nature. Just because someone wrote them down a few thousand years ago, doesn't mean that they are true.
- I do not vote for any reason as it seems to give the politician who wins more credibility than he deserves. Voting is like contributing to the problem. Voting for a bunch of communists isn't going to help anything. And yes, whether they are "liberal" or "conservatives" they are all essentially practicing communists. Some of the voters just haven't figured it out yet. Democracy in its political form is like two wolves and a sheep deciding who is going to be for dinner. Also, it is not a good idea to sign any form that requires any oath, and in order to vote, one must swear an oath. Don't give the govtards the oath. A lot of problems always follows oath-taking.
- Do not listen to any politician as they are all controlled one way or the other by satanic forces. Most of them don't know the truth and even if they do, they dare not speak up against their leader: Satan.
- Listen to your conscience as this is one of the most practical ways to stay out of trouble. If you're not sure what it means, pay attention to it anyway and refrain from the thought or action that may be provoking it. I remember times where my conscience kicked in but I did the bad deed anyway and incurred the payback that always comes with bad actions. Take control over your own self by using the conscience, commandments, and the natural law and things will go much better.
- Keep your guard up and do not be taken in by anyone. If you see someone who seems righteous and then gets caught up in idolatry, adultery, or whatever you know that there's a problem. If they are giving satanic hand signals, or using satanic symbols in their literature, they are telling you what they believe. For instance: I was sent a nice bible, Geneva bible, and right on the front of the cover was a pagan symbol. It came from a Baptist organization. Now, unless the written material I read can be verified, I simply put it aside as I don't want to have my mind twisted anymore. Watch for revealing hand signals, and stay away from people who use them.
- Separate away from groups and focus on reforming yourself. Groups of people are bad because you don't know who is going to stab who in the back: figuratively and literally. So it is best to make the observations and then separate from the evil whenever it occurs. If you do join a group, just watch your back.
- Do not sign any documents "under the penalties of perjury" and don't swear any oaths. I've written a lot about oaths on this blog and as time goes on, I can see the value in not swearing any oaths. People who swear oaths bring a curse upon themselves, so it is better to not do it at all.
- Learn to be responsible for your own actions and be humble enough to admit mistakes. Once the mistake is identified, then it is time to repent and to take action to make a correction. It doesn't work to anyone's benefit to keep making the same mistakes over and over again and expecting a good result.
- Remember, there is really nothing to be desired nor is there any power in the new world order. It's just a bunch of crap that will destroy those who involve themselves in it. Separate from them.
Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land