This book has been in the making for over five years of extensive thought and study.
It covers what none of us were taught in "church". I have spent over 20 years trying to understand as to why there is so much scriptural error in the professing "Christian" church. Find out how the oath is one of the most damaging acts a man can do to himself. The information in the Grace of Repentance: Keeping God's Commandments include:
- Books that were used in the early Christian church and reasons why they were removed from use.
- Evidence that Paul's writings were either intentionally distorted, or heretical
- How some early Christian writings are more helpful in helping the believer keep God's commandments
- The commandments and natural law are mankind's moral structure.
- Covers authority of truth over the authority of any writing
- Discusses the importance of keeping God's commandments
- Shows how some early Christian writings confirm the divinity and deity of the Messiah
Don't be deceived by organized religion; the book The Grace of Repentance: Keeping God's Commandments, should confirm your faith in God, but diminish your interest in organized religion. It is interesting and thought provoking. Most importantly, it should help to build your faith in God by understanding that his commandments are the true source of freedom.
Please note that this book is available in ebook format only. You do not have to be a PayPal member to process your purchase. Just click the Add to Cart, PayPal button, and enter your card information and download the book.
This book is available in PDF format and may be transferred to any eReader, computer, or smartphone. It will need an Adobe Reader which is available at http://www.adobe.com
Best when you set the reader to "Reflow Text." This way, you'll have the page numbers and the format that I wanted. If you want another format such as MOBI or ePub, then send me an email at tripleog2010atgmail.com and I'll send you an extra copy at no charge.