Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Not Human!



   I was thinking about getting a job at a corporation until I realized that I would have to go through "HR" which is the Human Resources department.  Here's my problem: I'm not human.  I could never figure out why I don't play well with corporations, but now I know.  I've been living my whole life thinking I was human when I wasn't. I never was human, I'm not human, and I never will be human.  I am not a human being; I am not a humanitarian.  I don't write about human interests because there is no such thing as a human being.  In fact, when I tell people I'm not human, they think I've gone off my rocker.  But words mean things and the words human being means something other than what most people think.
     The meaning of the word human is a man, woman, or child that is a "bipedal primate mammal".  In other words: a monkey.  The words human being means a man, woman, or child that is a derivative of a primate or a monkey.  It is the religious, government, and so-called educational systems that have used this obnoxious term to apply to a man, woman, or a child.  In fact, all of the laws will refer to "persons" which are in turn defined as human beings: monkeys.  These low life institutions refer to people as beasts and treat us as if we were livestock.  And of course, they have a word for us: human.  Rather than calling us slaves, they call us human.  Most people don't know the difference in terms so they are content to repeat what other people say.  Actually, that's how most of us learn our languages.
     So, now that you know that you are not human, some of the possibilities are almost comical.  I actually tell people that I'm not human without the explanation.  Since I have long hair and a long beard, I really get some odd looks.  Of course, I do this for my own entertainment and it keeps me quite amused.  Sometimes I will explain myself, but sometimes I don't.  Even though I like bananas, I do not consider myself an ancestor of any primate mammal.
     But if you're a government jerk, there is a certain method to their madness to labeling a man, woman, or child as some kind of beast.  And of course, with the ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (look at your driver's license) refers to a fiction.  The government forces us to assume the position of a beast or an animal and then steals what it thinks they can get.  This is just one other way how government and bad religion use words to destroy the status and lives of men.  To the government, we are just a bunch of beasts.  They, of course, believing in evolution, are just the elite beasts; but beasts nonetheless.  Here we see how they mislead people which make them a bunch of liars and miscreants of the lowest order.  Any satanic system is going to be used to destroy the lives of men, women, and children.
      So our government and religious systems are in fact nothing more than slavery but without the physical chains.  This is why the government wants to "educate" children so that they can re-educate the beasts.  They train us just like circus animals: jump, sit, roll over, stop, and go.  But the mental chains are always present.
The use of the term "human" inculcates upon a man's mind until he starts using this term regarding other men.  When in fact there is no such thing as a human being.  A human being doesn't exist.  A human being is a fiction.  A human being is a lie and a fraud.
     Whether you believe in God or not, the fact is that we are all creations of God: men, women, and children.  And we ought to treat each other as such and not degrade the status of mankind.
     Now, the next time you encounter someone, just tell them you are not human, and it may make your day.

Related:  All Caps
Goyim are Animals-Talmud and the NWO

Walter Allen Thompson has a new book called Natural Law: The True Supreme Law of the Land




:

8 comments:

  1. Interesting post, and in tune with a great deal of what I am into in the last few years. But I question, is it the words or the self perception that make it one way or another? Can a man labeling me as monkey make me monkey? Can the fact that I call myself a certain name, all CAPS or not, make me the slave of a fictional entity? When and where does that deception end? If I say I am the HUMAN BEING named FRED am I now subject to contractual laws created without my discretion or authorization?

    The terms of contract are definite, and these terms do not include any means of fraudulent manner. All law on the 'books' (cooked) are all the same. They are laws of presumption. These laws presume that the subjected (you, me) will agree to some undefined and nebulous authority. When we don't, guns are drawn and force is used. It is this way because the law in and of itself is fictional. In order for the organization to exist, it must by force of mind, will, or heart crush any opposition to it. The organization advertises itself 24/7, using billions of dollars in energy labor to do so. It can not function unless it can convince millions, if not billions, that its fictional existence is necessarily so.

    All caps name, small caps name, or just a number of the beast. What's the real difference? It all really comes down to the individual's understanding of -who I am-.

    What is of God? Man. Nature. All life.

    What is not of God? Everything else, which includes organizations, which includes government, which includes supporters of government, encapsulated in that organization.

    The lessons, and test, are here and now, and these are not of religious figures or faith in organization, they are all of realisation (revelation), that we are as close to God as anything we know of is going to get on this planet, and all the mis-creations we attempt to fulfill are only soon to be dust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ChewyBees,

      You asked:
      "But I question, is it the words or the self perception that make it one way or another? Can a man labeling me as monkey make me monkey? Can the fact that I call myself a certain name, all CAPS or not, make me the slave of a fictional entity? When and where does that deception end? If I say I am the HUMAN BEING named FRED am I now subject to contractual laws created without my discretion or authorization?"

      The perception never alters the truth. The ALL CAPS nonsense breaks the rules of English grammar. The proper way of doing a name is John Doe. But JOHN DOE is imposed on men and women by the "government." The only proper way to address any man or woman is with the upper and lower case. I suppose these nut cases think that since people respond to the ALL CAPS they are volunteering into their freaky system. You cannot be subject to any contract without disclosure, understanding of the terms, and agreement. The government is just one big fraud, so technically, you have no way of knowing much of any truth when it comes to them.

      When you use the word "human" it doesn't mean anything because there's no such thing as a man beast. No one is a human; that's the truth of it. I don't give anything in government and religion much thought anymore as it is a waste of my life. I've spent many years studying this nonsense, and I conclude that the world's governments and religions are all satanic. That's my opinion.

      Delete
    2. re; I don't give anything in government and religion much thought anymore as it is a waste of my life.
      I AGREE
      I've spent many years studying this nonsense, and I conclude that the world's governments and religions are all satanic.
      NOT RElieGIOUS, BUT I SO WOULD ALSO AGREE, 'CEPT AS MARC PUTS IT THERE ARE NO GOVERN MENTS, JUST MEN AND WOMEN ,in a business USING VIOLENCE AND HIRING IGNORants ,dressed in uni forms, TO DO THE VIOLENCE FOR THEM. cheers AL, StalJan(s)

      Delete
  2. An excellent article.

    The Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, stated that a prophet would precede His return:
    Matthew 17:11.
    And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall FIRST COME, (Before Jesus returns) and RESTORE all things.

    This same prophet is predicted here:
    Malachi 4:5.
    Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

    God`s chosen vessel was William Branham, through whose ministry God raised the dead on FIVE occasions.

    I would encourage you to visit this site, “End Time Message” for further information.

    http://www.end-time-message.org/home


    Robert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Robert,

      I'm done with any so-called "Christian" churches. They always seem to distort easy doctrines and the people who attend them are just plain evil. I won't listen to anyone talking about God or religion unless he has a beard. I never listen to a girly-faced pastor. Men are supposed to have beards, they are not to shave in order to look feminine. Shaving, in my opinion, is intended to control the minds of men and making them look feminine. Shaving is an act of submission to Satan and an act of disobedience to God. A man is commanded by Moses not to cut his beard. (Leviticus 19:27)

      I haven't given up on Jesus Christ as long as it is true, but frankly, most churches ignore the teaching of the commandments and that is what is coming home to roost right now.

      Delete
    2. Jesus (peace be upon him) warned us that a messenger will come after him. And this messenger was the Prophete Muhammad (peace and prayers be upon him).

      But miscreant rather ignore him and look for false prophets because their hearts are not looking for truth but for something who will confirm their personnal belief.

      And beard is important for men, and i wear it proudly as Allah (God) told us to do.

      Delete
  3. I think I heard a better term from a guy named Lyndon LaRouche. Noetric creature. Sounds good to me. Or a person. That also sounds good too.
    Just out of curiosity, I will tell somebody next time, that I'm not a human, but a noetric creature, and let's see what happens....maybe, they even call exorcist on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are not human what are you? Anything? Nothing? Spirit? Space Being?

    ReplyDelete